Thursday, July 16, 2009

Clovis 23 things Thing #23

1. The online and digital story telling, because they applied most to Kindergarten and I really feel that I can use them in my classroom. The feel the kids will enjoy them.
2. I have found myself using the webtools much more than I have before. The activities gave me a format to go and explore, where before I wouldn't have known where to start.
3. The Gen Y was very interesting to me personally, due to the fact that I work with an age group in my co-curricular duties that fall in this category. Also, after seeing that information, I will be more aware as I raise my own son in the technology world.
4. The activities seemed long at times. Many of them were very helpful, but there were quite a few that as a Kindergarten teacher I will not use in my class. But maybe in my personal work. I spent more time with this class getting 2 units, than I did in my other 3 or 4 unit classes.
5. Technological Journey!!!

1 comment:

  1. "I will be more aware as I raise my own son in the technology world."

    I agree. One of the most important things I got from this course were the resources that I can use with my son (now 3) as he grows. He is already as good at using the computer as some of my college students. I have already added links to some of the game sites that I saw throughout the course on his desktop.

    ReplyDelete