Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clovis 23 things Thing #22

Ok, I enjoyed this. But again I found myself getting distracted with all the video!! The Disney youtube was fun to watch. It grabbed my attention. I have a love for Disney, so I was interested. If I was interested, then students would definitely be interested!! Or at least I think they would be. The comic was also one that was pretty good. You could share these sites with students who are doing projects that they need to be careful about copyrights, but for my grade level Kindergarten we don't really deal with this. We discuss the author and how different authors may write the same book, but they use their own words and change their ideas. But we don't really get into having to deal with copyrights for our kids. We use the story "Hey Little Ant" to teach ethics and good decision making by reading the story and having students write a response or we talk about it as a class in their own words, by discussing what the boy should do with the ant.

No comments:

Post a Comment