Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Clovis 23 things Thing #16

I enjoyed Google Earth. It was interesting to browse through all the videos. I checked out the Strange things on earth. Who would ever have know!!! The Lit Trips were interesting, Holly and I feel that that is something we would like to share with our other K teachers. When I got to the sketch, it was very complicated. I watch the video on how to make the sketch and move it to a location, but without have the directions right in front of me when I tried to do it, I was unsuccessful. After spending over 1 hour on just that one task, I decided that I would be here all day trying to accomplish that. So I created a Happy Face to be placed on Maui, Hawaii. I was unable to get it copied to my blog. It was hard enough and way to time consuming to place it on Google Earth to then try and figure out how to get it on my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment